Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Skittles Cake

This was a fun cake to make! I made it for a set of twins who could not be any more different! One is a boy and one is girl! The girl loves animals and the color pink while the boy loves skittles and the color Gold... where do you go with a cake when you get those two requests? Well you make it up as you go like I did!

This was my twin cake solution! Isn't a fun cake!
It is a two tier cake made with fondant and obviously intricately decorated... (Top is the boys part of the cake and bottom the girls)

This cake starts at $85

With just icing: $75


This is the back... I had three different animal prints, zebra, cheetah, and giraffe.



The picture below I added some edible gold star sparkles because the boys favorite color was gold and gold is a hard color to put on a cake.
 
You can customize your own two tier cake how you want it just let me know!

 Thanks
Melissa

Funwithfancyflour@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment