Monday, April 4, 2011

World Cake

(Click on picture to enlarge)
This cake is a fun cake! I made it for my sister who is a 5th grade teacher and had just come home from serving a mission for our church The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon) in Australia! I thought it appropriate to provide her this world cake with Australia in the middle since she loved it there so much. 

This cake is made with icing so the price is cheaper then it is with fondant.
The cake (as seen in picture) is $45

With fondant it is $55 (It will give it a smooth look)

Tell me what flavor of cake you want as well as other specifics you prefer. 
I can put whatever lettering you want on the cake or on the board for birthday's or other special occasions just let me know.

Thanks!
Melissa

funwithfancyflour@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment