Friday, June 10, 2011

Princess Cake!

This was my first princess cake and I made it for an adorable now 4 year old! She wanted Rapunzel from the movie Tangled and here she is!




My princess cake with all fondant is: $50
With a real full barbie that I have to buy: $60-$70 depending on how expensive the barbie is.
You can also just deliver me the barbie your daughter wants then the price will be still $50.

With just icing: $40
With full barbie inside $50-$60
Again depending on how expensive the barbie is that you want me to buy (or again bring your own for a cheaper cake)
I can do any Disney princess with any color or design of dress just let me know what you need!

*Some princess cakes are made with full barbies and some with half be specific what you want*

Thanks!
~Melissa

funwithfancyflour@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment